Saturday 8 September 2012

Apple iphone 4 16GB white +

Iphone 4s brand new and sealed 16gb network is t-mobile/orange canot do cash on collection but email me for alternatives such as paypal etc. apple iphone 4s latest model in white brand new condition had vodafone sim card in but is open to all networks. blackberry bold 9900 touch screen and qwerty keypad brand new condition also open to all networks VERY RELUCTANT SALE !!! 500 wont get these phones together any cheeper NO TIMEWASTERS PLESE , EMAILS ONLY I WILL TRY MY BEST TO ANSWER THEM ALL. White Iphone 4s 64gb locked to Orange** Phone is brand new with all seals on, BUT no box or instructions. I have USB cable and headphones for it. **If you would like it to be factory unlocked then please contact me and let me know, but be warned you will need to pay for that upfront, AND it can take up to a week for the unlock to come back. Cost of Factory unlock is 40 I have watched this section closely and have seen standard black 16gb iphones offered for 270 + so for one that has 4 times the amount of memory i think you are getting a bargain. I will listen to sensible offers on this, though time wasters and chancers need not apply. Price is 350 ovno Collection ONLY and pay on collection Phone is available as of Saturday 8th September 6 months old. Good condition with case and docking station to charge. Have box for phone. Reposted due to timewaster. Please genuine buyers only. Any questions please ask. Can deliver locally if needs be. This is my iphone 4, it still works great just has the glass broke, iv been quoted 25 to get it fixed, i can give you the number and directions, but after receiving my new s3 i wasnt too bothered about getting it fixed so grab a bargain, comes boxed wit

0 comments:

Post a Comment