Saturday 8 September 2012

IPhone 4, 16gb white. Boxed in mint condition. Will swap for iPhone 4s plus some cash. *

iPhone 4, 16gb white. Boxed in mint condition. Will swap for iPhone 4s plus some cash depending on how much you want. Phone locked to 3 Network, but easily unlocked. I can deliver within the Wiltshire area, but contact me for a possible arrangement. this is a brand new blackberry 9790 unlocked smart phone for sale.phone is unlocked to all networks so will take all sims.this is a pay as you go phone so no hanky panky. Hi i am selling my phone its hardly been used and comes in the box with the charger and usb cable and 4GB memory card. Im selling for 150 Im io rush to sell and reluctant to take offers but do feel free to call me and we can see were possible. Im based iorth london right next to oldstreet tube station call me on: 07952 738 273 Regards Tris. It has an 8.1 mega pixel camera 8gig memory few scratches open to all networks will consider offers pick up only or will drop of depending on what area extra for petrol Hi im selling a blackberry 9900, unlocked perfect working order selling it for 180 need money for holiday no charger tho you can buy one for 5pound call me or txt me on 07850547150 Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment