Tuesday 4 September 2012

Sumsung galaxy s3 white .

Hi there im selling my sumsung galaxy s3 400 white need urgent money hence the money comes with box charger and case. Plz call Muhammad 07545556860 or text Not a mark on it . Brand new , sim free , unlocked to all networks . comes with charger and case . No offers . 160 or no deal :) Cheers BlackBerry Bold 9780 Condition: Excellent Boxed with charger Price: 150 ono Please contact me through e-mail or call me (if you are on o2, feel free to text me) The phone for sale is on the right of the image above ^ The image contains a BlackBerry 9700 (Left) and a Blackberry 9780 - This is to show the phone is definitely a 9780 (Dark chrome plate) this phone is at a reduced price for a quick sale it has a 1mm scratch which you would have to go really close to notice it apart from this it is in excellent condition Make me an offer, not a ridiculous one! NO TIME WASTERS collection only I have two blackberry phones for sale a Blackberry Bold 9900 white 270 on Vodafone brand new. Also a 9800 Blackberry Torch 110 both boxed. I would swap both phones for a brand new Samsung S3 or the 9900 bold + some cash. Please contact me if interested.

0 comments:

Post a Comment