Sunday 9 September 2012

Apple iPhone 4 only used a couple of times +

Apple iPhone 4 White 5 weeks old On 3 network Immaculate as only used a couple of times Box with Apple contents instructions/plug/usb cable/sim tool Collection from York Text on O74O22O4411 Sony Ericsson Experia X10 Mini Pro On O2 network In great condition Comes with charger, stylus and accessories as pictured Collection from Long Eaton This is a nice condition blackberry , unlocked to vodaphone only , only problem is it needs a new scroller as the other one has gave up , includes phone and charger ONLY , No box , USB stick if i can find it. NO POSTAGE , phone me or text me Apple iPhone 4 on o2 network immaculate condition Apple warranty untill 7th My 2013 Collection from York Text on O74O22O4411 I HAVE 3 BRAND NEW GALAXY 3’S FOR SALE, UNTOUCHED FRESH IN THE BOX. ALL THAT’S MISSING ARE ITS NEW OWNERS. THE PHONES COME WITH 12-24 MONTHS WARRANTY AND ARE 100% LEGIT. THEY ALL COME WITH THE USUAL ACCESSORIES CHARGER, USB HEADSET. THEY WILL NEVER GET BLOCKED, IF THEY DO SO, PLEASE RETURN IT AND I WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY BACK. I HAVE 2 IN PEBBLE BLUE, AND ONE IN WHITE 1 OF THEM IS SIM FREE, AND THE OTHERS ARE LOCKED TO T-MOBILE AND ORANGE. ONLY CONACT ME IF YOU ARE SERIOUS IN BUYING, I ASSURE YOU WONT BE DISSAPOINTED. PRICE: 410 I will delete this ad once i sold the phones

0 comments:

Post a Comment