Tuesday 4 September 2012

SONY ERICSSON LIVE WITH WALKMAN ?

HI ,FOR SALE SONY ERICSSON LWW IN VERY GOOD CONDITION JUST SMALL PAINT COMING OUT SEE ON FOTO BACK LIKE NEW ,SCREEN LIKE NEW COMES WITH CHARGER ,HEADPHONES,SILICON ETUI,2GB MEMORY CARD OFFICIAL ANDROID ICS 4.0.4 ON BOARD UNLOCKED SIMLOCK AND BO0TLOADER Black iPhone 4 with 16gb memory and locked to O2. Its in mint condition, been in a gel case since day one and has never been dropped. Also comes with the box and charger etc. Contact me directly: 07845 347 199 I would prefer to meet in person but if you insist on it being posted, PayPal payment MUST be made first. NIGERIAN 419 SCAM? PRESS BACK UP NOW! I AM NOT STUPID AND WILL NOT FALL FOR YOUR LIES!!! Sony Ericsson Xperia X10. Selling due to upgrade. In full working order. Comes with original box, charger, instruction manual, headphones (still in packet and unused) and leather phone protector case. Would Sell. Or Swop for IPHONE 4s Only had 2 weeks. Like New. Comes with 2 32gb micro sd cards 2 cases Box and accessories. In car charger ono I just got a new phone from insurance company yesterday. It is brand new but Phone comes only itself with original box (same imei number on the box and on the phone, this is important I suppose). Since I didnt claim for accesories, they just sent me the phone. SO I will send my old changer and that’s all u will get. -Phone itself -Same serial number box (make sure phone everytıng is fine) -my old charger -28days extra hardware warranty paper (insurance com

0 comments:

Post a Comment