Tuesday 11 September 2012

Apple iPhone 4 White Mint Swap for a Blackberry Bold 9900 Warranty until may next year +

white iPhone 4 on orange warranty until may next year checked at apple swap for blackberry bold 9900 and 50 perfect condition with box etc looking for quick sale This phone is 4 months old, excellent condition comes in box with charger and usb and original Griffin protective case, Gold plated edges and iner case, Phone cost me 500 from new, I dont really like iphones so ive got a samsung galaxy s3 now, any questions text or call 07926994457 it comes with sealed earphones and sealed usb lead , NO BOX i caot find it and plus a iphone 4 case ,, i just got my old phone replaced for this brand new iphone 4 ,, not even used and still got apple warranty left over until December no time wasters and no with held numbers swaps with iphone and cash my way or ipad and cash my way pls ring only if possible ,,,, also ring after 130pm only Looking for a Nokia 808 Pureview.....have a Lumia 800 that I am willing to trade so please contact me if you have one and are willing to trade and negotiate a part cash value too depending on condition of the 808. blackberry 9780 for sale good condition just a bit of wear from putting it in my pocket etc i have only had this phone for a few months now and only selling it due to getting the iphone 4s and need to get rid of this phone asap thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment