Wednesday 12 September 2012

Sony Xperia U for sale, unused - still in box. .

Sony Xperia U, never used and still in the box . I am selling this phone because my phone network sent it to me as an upgrade, but I am happy with my existing phone, so I have no need to keep it. Information about this phone from the website www.three.co.uk: -Powerful 1GHz dual-core processor -3.5 im selling my new replacement iphone recived from apple white 16gb most popular phone in the market http://www.apple.com/iphone/ Good working phone, open to any network, comes in the box with usb cable, head phones and charger. Also a few pink phone cases. Optional. Screen and touch in perfect condition. Only reason for selling is because its not needed anymore. Needs to be sold soon as possible NO time wasters thankyou. PICK UP ONLY Contact me on my email adress. - New, never been used - Boxed - All components - Factory Unlocked - Manufacturers Warranty Only serious buyers please call Jon on 07956166551 Blackberry curve white 9320 for sale 3 weeks old Comes with everything Only selling because prefer iphone! Price is cheap considering only 3 weeks old, Unlocked to all networks aswell from factory!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment