Saturday 8 September 2012

BRAND NEW IPHONE 4 16GB BLACK *

Brand new Orange iPhone 4, 16gb, black. This phone is brand new and comes in its box. Please note it comes without a charger & earphones as I have kept these to use with other Apple products I have. These can be bought online at a cheap price. Item will be delivered as follows: 1x iPhone, 16gb, black Box Instructions Pin to open sim card holder Also please note this is Orange network. 300.00 ono I live in Co. Tyrone but travel between Co. Tyrone and Co. Antrim if you would prefer to collect the phone. Many Thanks I am selling my 3 month old Nokia Lumia 800 as I am moving to university and need some money to move with. This phone is in excellent working condition with a few minor scratches on the back of the phone, the screen is in perfect condition as i have always used a screen protector. It is in its original box. I want to sell it for 190 ono. Hi,selling my apple iphone 4s 16g in white,it is unlocked by apple and fully boxed with no scratches or scuffs anywhere,still has about 6 months waranty.Will sell for 320 or very nearest offer. No silly offers or p/exes Strictly cash on collection No paypal or postage or funy emails Ring or text me on 07833518506. thanks for looking Brand new, never used iPhone 3GS 16gb white. Boxed, comes with charger, headphones. Unlocked for use on any network by O2. Can deliver in Manchester area. 250 or nearest offer. First see will buy! Can send pictures on request. Hi i have a iphone 2g on 02 theres not many around. its in ok condition has everyday use marks, comes with box and charger. 110 ono

0 comments:

Post a Comment