Wednesday 12 September 2012

Iphone 4 - Excellent Condition - 16Gb - Black +

Hi, I am selling my Black 16Gb Iphone4 Due to an upgrade. I have used this phone daily over the last 18 months and it has been great. There are no major scratches or chips on this phone. It has never let me down. It comes with the original Box, Instructions, Sim Remover and charger. I am based in St George and welcome all serious enquiries on 07515404885. PLEASE NOTE: I will not ship to Africa regardless of how much you offer me in postage and packing so please dont waste either of our time in trying. Thanks for looking and look forward to hearing from you. John Few minor scratches and a tiny crack in bottom right corner although nothing effects the phone working. Locked on 3 but can be unlocked. Great phone, apart from minor wear & tear it is in good condition. Bought at xmas. Will be boxed with charger, USB lead, 2gb micro SD card. 70 or near offer. collection from diss. mid week. Hi, I have a brand new blackberry 9790 for sale. Unlocked to all networks Brand new - Sealed Call me on 07725 890 012 for further details No Offer Please Used once - Orange Network Only Please Note: Only the Phone and the Usb conection direct to laptop/computer to charge the phone as the main charger is lost. Any Question: Please dont hesitate to contact me. Thank you HERE IM SELLING MY IPHONE 4 16GB IN BLACK, COMES WITH BOX AND CHARGER, PHONE IS IN GOOD CONDITION AND FULL WORKING ORDER, SELLING DUE TO UPGRADING PLEASE CALL ANGELA ON 07772934301. BASED IN SHEFFIELD

0 comments:

Post a Comment