Monday 27 August 2012

Blackberry 9800 torch *

I am selling a BlackBerry 9800 Torch for 30 ONO It was my phone on contract but I lost it and claimed a new one on the insurance, only after this the phone was returned to me so I am selling it. It is open to all networks. Everything on the phone works perfectly like all the apps and bb services the only thing wrong with it is it doesnt call out or text. eveything else can be used like bbm, facebook, twitter, whatsapp etc. It does show signs of wear but this can be easily fixed by purchasing a new housing cover. The screen does have a crack on it but it doesnt affect the use of the phone. The phone is red. This phone usually sells for around 150 so grab yourselfs a bargain. If interested contact me on 07557333269. First come first served as quick sale needed :) here ismy iphone 4s for sale its brand new in box. factory unlocked all ready to go. working away alot so sending preferred but collection can be arranged. cash or direct deposit no offers or swaps ad will be removed once sold. text only calls will not be answered White Iphone 3GS 32GB on o2 network for sale. Comes with box and charger. Reason for selling is got an upgrade. Pm me for pics or more details on phone. Iphones on 5.1.1 firmware and never been jailbroken !! PM me for contact number if your serious about buying this. Here im selling my IPhone 4 White Factory Unlocked to all Networks 16gb, Comes with box, charger, Has few cracks on back, Been quoted 20 to fix Locally. Although i havent got the cash to do it, so i will be willing to lower the price alittle. Looking to sell today. Other than that, the phone works perfectly. No straches to screen, 320 ono. Please call or text or email for more details. Thank you for looking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment