Friday 24 August 2012

BlackBerry Curve 8520 Sim Free Smartphone - Black +

I am selling my BB phone, its in very good condition with usual scuffs/marks as you would imagine with any used item. Originally got it with my Orange contract but I used it for few months and then got a new Windows phone. I have got it factory unlocked so any network sim can be used. I have kept its original box with all the original manuals and CDs that came with it. Box Contains: BlackBerry 8520 Sim-Free mobile phone Battery Handsfree headset USB cable User guide PC Software CD Charger Have this iPhone 4 in black which is locked to Orange/T-Mobile. (Unlocked Jailbreak) I just received an iPhone 4s which is my reason for sale. You will NOT be disappointed when purchased as i have been keeping a case on since bought with only few scuffs. It is just over a year old and comes with charger and accessories if required. You can collect from Manchester or Blackburn area as i am in either place frequently. Any more queries, please let me know on 07920850826 or email back. Good Luck! Many thanks iphone 4s 16gb locked to orange and t mobile its in good condition apart from the crack in the glass still works fine can be repaired for 35 on ebay or left as it is as it works fine i now have a galaxy s 3 so its no longer needed i accept cash on collection or if you want me to post i take postal orders or paypal. postage will be 5.90 and sent special next day delivery via royal mail Brand New Fully Boxed with Apple Accessories. Complete with Store Receipt. 12 Months Apple Manufactures Warranty. iOS 5 Software and 32GB built in Memory. Factory Unlocked for all Networks. Also comes with Free White Bumper Case. If you are a Genuine Buyer and happy

0 comments:

Post a Comment