Tuesday 28 August 2012

Blackberry curve 9380 touchscreen .

blackberry curve 9380 touchphone screen protector from new 1 black 1 yellow gel case headphones never been used stylus pen included was locked to o2 but now unlocked boxed 100 collection from northwich Apple iPhone 4S black 16GB locked on Vodafone but can easily be unlocked. Phone is in great condition with a minor scratch on the screen. Comes boxed with all accessories and includes proof of purchase. Looking for a quick sale, as need the money urgently to pay bills. Offers welcome. Email with any queries. Hey There, I left my fiance in charge of buying me a phone, and he brought me the wrong one (MEN!!) So I am looking to swap my BRAND NEW, Blackberry Torch 9860 for a Samsung Galaxy S2 or S3... Please contact me asap if you are interested...? 0732301851 Phone is in box, with all accessories ! Only taken it out to apply screen protector and charge it :) GRAB A BARGAIN BRAND NEW BLACKBERRY BOLD 9900 FULLY UNLOCKED WITH RECIEPT NEED A QUICK GENUINE BUYER MY PRICE IS 170 PLEASE NO NIGERIAN SCAMMERS AND STRICTLY NO PAYPAL CAN PICK UP FROM ME OR I CAN POST TO YOU FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE BRAND NEW IN BOX 11 MONTHS WARRANTY CHEAP CHEAP QUCIK GENUINE BUYERS ONLY PLEASE CALL OR TEXT IF I DONT ANSWER TEXT ME &am

0 comments:

Post a Comment