Sunday 26 August 2012

Blackberry bold 9780 cheap!!! Faulty screen +

Blackberry bold 9780 in good condition the only problem s that the screen is white all it needs is a brand new screen fitted. The phone is locked to orange. iPhone 4s in white Boxed with all accessories Mint condition used for only 3 weeks White Selling coz I have new Samsung galaxys3 I have the receipt from carphone warehouse This phone will be sold kwikly First come first serve No offers No time wasters No text messages Cash on collection Call 07448540590 SILVER WILDFIRE PHONE, ONLY 5 MONTHS OLD, BUT NEVER USED, LIKE NEW, IN BOX WITH ALL ACCESSORIES THAT CAME WITH IT... HEADPHONES, CHARGER ETC PRICED FOR QUICK SALE. YEADON AREA Here we have my I phone 4s for sale. Its brand new and never opened, it is an unwanted upgrade as I prefer my blackberry. It comes with a receipt and can only be collected from my home address, this will give buyer peace of mind when purchasing the phone. Why spend 500 from the shops, when you can get this brand new handset for 110 less than list. Text or call for quick response 07510103264. BLACKBERRY BOLD 9780, FULLY BOXED, WITH CHARGER, USB LEAD NEW CONDITION, ALL NETWORK.... ONLY 140.

0 comments:

Post a Comment