Friday 24 August 2012

Samsung Galaxy S3 Brand New! Boxed & sealed - Unused! £435 -

NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE. Genuine Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Marble White color 16GB Memory Brand new, Still boxed & sealed Unwanted present. Please call: 07403302828 Htc cha cha good condition comes with charger only thing is i think it may need a new charger at least im being straight up about it , but u can buy those off ebey for 3.99p but ive not bothered just brought a new phone instead please note this phone is only on VIRGIN only but can be unlocked to all networks if need be by your own expense . I will deliver as long as its bus route or walking distance i leave in strelley so the furtherist i will go is nottingham town to bulwell areas to deliver otherwise im willing to meet up thanks for reading my ad any more info please ring or txt the number below PLEASE NO TIMEWASTERS OR PAY PAL I am Selling my iPhone 4s White 16GB which is still looks new, there is no any scratches or marks. Always protected by screen protector and body cover which is coming free with this advert. iPhone 4S is coming with its original box with charger, USB Cable Head phone and box. Phone is in t-mobile/virgin/orange thanks for looking my advert, send me message with your phone number I will only reply to those genuine buyer who provided me their phone number along with message. IF you are seeing this advert means Phone is still available, once phone will be sold I will remove ad from Gumtree. Price is fix for quick sell COME WITH BOX AND ALL ACCESSORIES EXCELLENT SCREEN AND BACK SCREEN PROTECTION ON FROM DAY ONE CASH OR SWAP UNLOCKED GALAXY S3 TXT OR CALL ANYTIME THANKS FOR LOOKING HI guys had this for a few months, but phone is slightly too large for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment