Wednesday 29 August 2012

Samsung Galaxy Mini 2- Unlocked.. Brand new in sealed box !

I have for sale a Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 (unlocked) which is brand new in sealed box, my reason for selling is that it is an unwanted upgrade as I am keeping my old phone. Phone Specifications: 3.27" HVGA touchscreen Signal Boost 3 megapixel camera with video recording HD Voice Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) 800MHz processor pay as u go,with shop warranty,no risk at all,as selling it in the shop not in street or in car,if any one interesting plz come in my shop condition is great, aslo this phone have latest software 4.0.3 ice cream sandwich thanks for looking, for more info plz contact to Maz 07956263375 good luck note, no offer, no swap, no part exchange and no time wasters FOR SALE/SWAP ;; white iphone 4S VODAFONE network 16 GB memory ;; Great Condition boxed with charger earplugs booklets simpin ;; Bought this phone around 2 months ago off a popular internet auction site costing me well over 300 pounds as u know this phone is expensive NO FAULTS FULL WORKING ORDER OPEN TO CASH OFFERS WILL PART EX WITH DECENT PHONE & CASH.. Iphone 4 on 02 16Gb Unmarked and works as it should needs a new lock button only 4 on the internet if it bothers you never did me. 180 no offers If your reading this then I still have the phone! Add will be removed once sold so dont ask if its still for sale For sale is a Blackberry 9360 Curve - Ring 07594831245 The phones is used but in good Condition Unlocked to any Network &am

0 comments:

Post a Comment