Sunday 26 August 2012

IPHONE 4S USED FOR 2 WEEKS AND NOW FOR SALE AS I HAVE A NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY £200 ONO. -

I am selling my 2 week old iPhone 4s. it is brand new and is for sale as i have just brought a samsung galaxy (phone/tablet). i am selling it for 200. if your interested call me on 07702 818 838. HTC 7 TROPHY SMARTPHONE UNLOCKED ANY NETWORK WINDOWS 7.5 MANGO 3.8 INCH SCREEN FAST 1GHZ PROCESSOR 8 GB INTERNAL MEMORY 5 MP CAMERA WI-FI , BLUETOOTH,USB EXCELLENT CONDITIONS COMES WITH WALL CHARGER,USB CABLE CAN MEET YOU AROUND ANGEL , OLD STREET OR EAST LONDON CALL / TEXT 07576010094 BRAND NEW, UNLOCKED TO ALL NETWORKS BARGAIN PRICE!! has a 4.3-inch wide Super AMOLED Plus capacitive touchscreen that supports a 16 million color display. It uses a TouchWiz UI 4.0 User Interface including a multi-touch input method with Swype text input. As for storage its amazing. It has a 16GB/32GB internal storage memory, 1GB RAM plus a micro SD expansion slot upgradeable up to 32GB which means the Samsung Galaxy S2 Smartphone supports 64GB Memory. Believe it or not that’s the upper limit of the Apple iPad. It also supports Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G and Bluetooth 4.0 + HS for conectivity and data transfer endeavors. The Galaxy S2 works well as a camera too. It has a 8 mega pixel camera with autofocus and LED flash, it records videos at 1080p/30fps and has a 2 mega pixel camera in front for video chatting or video conferencing and such. The operating System for the Samsung Galaxy S2 is Android OS 2.3 (Gingerbread) using I am selling my brand new factory unlocked iPhone 4S 16GB colour White. I received it today as replacement from Apple as my previous one broke. It is worth 500. I am including a Mophie Juice Pack Air Case which I have been usin

0 comments:

Post a Comment