Thursday 30 August 2012

Red Iphone 4 - 16GB on Orange/T-Mobile Network ?

I am selling this red iphone 4, 16GB on the Orange/T-Mobile network. I had this red conversion done by IphoneColours and the front and back are still in perfect condition but the bezel has a couple of marks on it which you dont see with the bumper case anyway which I will include for you. It is 100% fully working and I have restored it to factory settings all ready for its new owner. I want 250 posted for it. Email or Text me for more info! Hi i have got 2 i phone 4 8gb both white and black on 3 network i would like to sell it or else i would like to swap it to samsung galaxy s3 both the phones are like brand new no scratches with screengaurd and all like mint condition if any one interested to buy both or single or swap reply to my add or text me please thanks Selling an iphone 4 16GB on Orange/T-Mobile Mint Condition Has No Marks On Back Or Front Always Used With A Back + Front Matte Screen Protector Boxed Will All Apple Accessories. Cash On Collection ONLY NO PAY-PAL NO SHIPPING. 250 IS MY FINAL OFFER Hi I am selling my s3 in white with 8gb memery card good as new It comes with everycthing that come with it in box still new only 2 weeks old No time wasters 360 ono Cash face to face the phone can be collected from my home Or I can deliver Call nore 07598 275264 Apple iPhone 3GS 32GB This White 32Gb Apple iPhone 3GS is in absolutely perfect condition, touch screen and glass and chrome bezel surround are completely scratch free. Package Includes:- * Apple iPhone 3GS 32GB White * Original

0 comments:

Post a Comment