Thursday 30 August 2012

IPhone 3GS 16gb black unlocked +

For sale is my iPhone 3GS in black, 16gb and unlocked to any network In immaculate condition and works perfectly Only selling due to upgrade Comes boxed with all accessories included as it would new Have had screen protector on since I got iPhone so screen is perfect, also same with back cover Comes with gel back case Any questions or if you want pictures please just ask Open to sensible offers Hi I am selling my phone after just over a year. The condition is brilliant as it has had a screen protector on since I bought it and the phone has been in a silicone case which is also included in the sale so there are minor scratches on the phone itself. The sale includes Handset, Charger, Case and Box. For all of this I want 150. If you want it delivered I may ask for you to pay into Paypal. Shakil - 07535541324 WANT TO SELL YOUR NO SIGNAL CRACKED SCREEN IPHONE 4 / 4S / S3 CONDITION GOOD OR BAD I WILL BUY FROM YOU. TOP PAID! EMAIL ME AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE AND WILL GET BACK TO YOU SOON AS I CAN. Black edition Nokia 6300 (on ORANGE network) Front of phone is mint with just a few light scratches on back whic is to be expected due to use. Grab a bargain! 35 No Offers Brand New Sealed Packed Iphone 4S 16 gb [White/Black] -- On 3 Network.. -- Ready to exchange for a Samsung Galaxy S3 white [unlocked].. -- Genuine buyers.. pls contact at 07446226274.. -- Cash-in-hand; london delivery only

0 comments:

Post a Comment