Thursday 30 August 2012

New Binatone Digital Cordless Telephone .

Hi I am selling a brand new and boxed Binatone Digital Cordless Telephone set. 50 name and number phonebook 10 hours talk time 100 hours standby time Caller display Adjustable ringer and earpiece volume Call duration display Any questions, please ask. Asking 5. Rich - 07713154272 WANT TO SELL YOUR NO SIGNAL CRACKED SCREEN IPHONE 4 / 4S / S3 CONDITION GOOD OR BAD I WILL BUY FROM YOU. TOP PAID! EMAIL ME AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE AND WILL GET BACK TO YOU SOON AS I CAN. Here i have my galaxy s3 2 weeks old had protection on since the minute i got it....comes with charger/usb flip case gel case and s3 aliminuim case...8 screen protectors box and booklets not a mark on it...in pebble blue... Might swap with cash my way/no silly offers 310 ono Apple iPhone 4s white 16gb for sale! The iPhone is on O2 but can be unlocked! Great cOndition! Only selling as contract runs out and I will be getting a new phone! 350 Ono! Mint condition 16gb white factory unlocked Nokia Lumina. Part exchange welcome. Delivery possible dependant on distance. Leigh on sea area Please text in first instance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment