Monday 27 August 2012

Real Estate properties on sale or rent basis ?

If your looking for properties in hyderabad on a rental basis then look no further, with proven record of satisfying customers and the kind of properties we deliver are very good for investment.We are your one stop for your needs and have properties as per the customer demands which includes the lieks of commercial land,shopping malls also we provide flats and apartments on a rental basis. Used for short time otherwise like brand new. Perfect condition. comes with everything including protective case. Unlocked so can be used with any sim card. any questions please do ask Iphone 4s wanted, in white must be in ex condition seen some one here in my price range even brink new, prefer an unlocked one or O2, around the 200 - 250 mark, if ur to far away to collect, would you mind posting for an agreed price and payment through paypal? text me please as my phone plays up with calls, cheers.. sarah.. Iphone 4 black, 16gb purchased directly from apple London last year, phone is unlocked to all networks Great conditioo marks etc well looked after. Buyer to pay via Paypal, if you want to collect in person i am able to meet in Reading if that makes it easier, but am based in Marlow. Thanks Brand new in box Blackberry 9900 phone Black colour I had one which I had stolen and received a brand new one on insurance. In that time I received a company phone with work so now have no use for the blackberry. I can meet iorth Yorkshire, Liverpool, east lancs or Birmingham. Charger will not be brand new, however, still fully working. Please text me asap if interested. I can also send in post for an extra 10 Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment