Tuesday 28 August 2012

White I-phone 4 8GB for sale *

Hi, I am selling my I-phone 8GB white, locked to T-mobile, as I am getting a new phone. Excellent condition, comes boxed with charger and USB Please text or email only Thanks I will buy your blocked Iphone 4s for up to 150, can collect usually same day, If not next day. I will also buy your cracked screen iPhone 4s (Email for price). Just give me a call or email if your interested. Cash on collection only! No paypal etc! Charging Block not working the phone is blocked it will work other countries 8.1-megapixel camera Optimised video playback with style and performance get the best possible video resolution in your pocket Videos straight to your phone - Wi-Fi and Turbo 3G easy video access to YouTube and other entertainment sites Clear 2.6 display - with desk stand, powerful speakers or 3.5mm audio jack 8.1 megapixel camera take picture perfect images with Photo Flash and face recognition Clear audio experience enjoy the best sound possible, the way it was meant to be heard 8GB Memory Stick Micro save an inexhaustible amount of photos, video clips and sounds Tag a place-name to your memories or stay on track with aGPS and Google Maps bb8520 curve, look good, new front and back panel still with screen protect, working in any network, just with charger. Any ask to email. only the personal collection blackberry torch for sale! perfect working condition theres a few scratches nothing majour comes with box and charger would consider a swap for another phone or just cash 07972546153

0 comments:

Post a Comment