Thursday 16 August 2012

Sony Ericcson Xperia Arc S !

its brand new with box selling for 230 pr swap with iphone 4 should be good condition no time waster or paypalers.only if you can meet face to face. and no fake notes eiher. if u can read this the phone is still available I wana swap my new BB 9320 Curve with a Apple 3GS that works on IOS 5.1 softwear or sale it its new with box and papers from Charphonewearhouse ,unlocked too from them Hi I have a HTC one V phone in grey. Unlocked to all networks and in perfect condition. Comes with l accessories and box Fancy a change so looking to swap for another phone Exchange to be made in Harlow Email me your offers for quick response I wana swap my new BB 9320 Curve with a Apple 3GS that works on IOS 5.1 softwear or sale it its new with box and papers from Charphonewearhouse ,unlocked too from them Samsung Galaxy Note 16GB Memory Galaxy Note is a new type of smartphone. It combines core on-the-go benefits of various mobile devices while maintaining smartphone portability, to vreate a whole new user experience. New, unopened!! Three network... The price only 260 only today !! Free Norton Mobile Security!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment