Thursday 26 July 2012

ALL CHANNELS FREE SKY / ASIAN/ MOVIES / MTV / CARTOONS !

MAGIC BOX ALL CHANNELS VISIBLE FOR FREE SKY SPORTS /MOVIES THE LOT ...ASIAN CHANNELS / CALL 07534.2.92.44.9 FOR INFO Hey I have a I phone 4 8gb white brand knew in the box factory unlocked which I would like to sell as I have a iPhone 4s now. I havent posted pics as I using the iPhone. If I can I will try to later on. But the phone is brand new with all stickers, box and accessories. This phone can be used on any network and any where in the world 300.00 Call or txt 07935735742 iPhone 3Gs 16gb in white, on o2 Screen has always had a protector on, back has scratch marks from everyday use, also has a small (1cm at most) crack in the rear case. These havent bothered me and io way affect the phone, just trying to be as honest as possible. will be restored to factory iOS 5.1.1 before collection, can be jailbroken on 5.1.1 if requested before pick up. any Questions please email me, need to sell as ive just upgraded. no offers as i can get around 90 recycling it. need it gone, first to offer 100 takes it thanks Hi, i am selling a great condition I phone 3G 8GB on the Orange network, the phone is in great condition and comes with the original box, the charger the usb cable the sim pin and all the instruction booklets, text 07810447934 cheers white apple i-phone 4 16gb in excellent condition but is currently blocked as i lost it and claimed my insurance then it turned up a few months later,everything works perfectly apart from being able to make calls,suitable for spares or repair,was on 02 before it was blocked,THIS IS A CASH ON COLLECTION SALE ONLY,I ALREADY HAVE AN XBOX PS3 AND PLENTY PHONES,PLEASE NOTE IF YOU CANT COME TO ALLOA TO PICK IT UP DONT WASTE MY TIME AND IF YOU W

0 comments:

Post a Comment