Thursday 26 July 2012

I PHONE 4, 16GB BLACK -

I PHONE 4 16GB, LOCKED TO T-MOBILE, MIDDLE BUTTON HARD TO PUSH BUT DOES WORK, CAMERA VERY SCRATCHED ON BACK AND SPEAKER WHEN ON THE PHONE VERY FAINT TO HEAR THE PERSON BUT THEY CAN HEAR YOU NORMALLY AND MUSIC AND WHEN PHONE RINGS IS NORMALLY LOUDNESS. IT WONT COST THAT MUCH TO GET FIXED, COMES WITH CHARGER AND USB LEAD!!! Hi im selling my iphone 4s its showing no service And i also have iphone 4 16g on 02 no service Call me for more info 07414002121 im selling my brand new samsung galaxy s3 because im just more in to the little phones like iphones, price is 400, phone is brand new with no scratches, phone is unlocked to all networks, comes will all accessories and also comes with samsungs 2 year warranty!, i will post any ware in the uk once i recieve the 400 by paypal payment, or you can come and get it, make me a offer by text 07557991365 :) hi i have a iphone 4 its on orange/tmobile and its in good condition had a new back put in call me if your intrested or want to swap with somthing good no cameras please thanks 165 is a fixed price no less. hi there blackberry 9300 3g curve unlocked in good conditon one small scuff to the left top hand corner rest is very good condition it comes with box charger usb cable (new) manuals and phone try 85 cash on collectioo offers sorry viewing is welcome thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment