Sunday 22 July 2012

Samsung Galaxy Note White Sealed ?

New, boxed, sealed, factory unlocked. The only phone in market with over 5 inch screen. (It has 5.3 inch screen). 1.4 GHz dual core processor. Phones4uprice is 550. This is the more expensive white model. The black model costs around 450. I can post it to your friend in Nigeria but will not accept paypal. I prefer text or email as often I may not be able to pick up the phone. No Call or text between 11pm and 8 am. NO OFFER. I HAVE FOR SALE AN APPLE IPHONE 3GS 16GB (WHITE) IN EXCELLENT CONDITION AND IS UNLOCKED AND JAILBROKEN. IT COMES BOXED WITH ORIGINAL MAINS CHARGER,DATA CABLE AND EARPHONES. 150. IPhone 4  Colour: Black  Memory: 16gb  Condition: Used (but good, very nice and clean from front and back)  Network: O2  Price: 220 only  For any enquirers please do not hesitate to contact me.  Thanks  For sale is my HTC HD7 16gb with Windows Phone 7.5 update. The phone comes with charger & usb cable, box & manuals. It is in good condition apart from one or two small marks & some silver has worn off the volume button (as shown) due to wear & tear, but there are no marks or scratches on the screen. I am selling due to just getting my contract upgrade & postage is included in the price. Offers welcome. only opened once. definitely no scratches or marks. unlocked to all network. complete with box and everything. with screen protector and gel case. selling coz i dont get on with it. no paypal, no shipping. serious buyers only.

0 comments:

Post a Comment