Sunday 29 July 2012

Nokia Lumia 800 - 16GB - Smartphone +

This phone is in very very excellent condition eveo any sign of any usages marks on body or screen.this is only handset with new charger.the phone network Orange pay as you go sim.the original sale invoice will be provided.pls call me or email for any query.No tax msg. 3x Brand New GSM Blackberry 9790 Untouched Brand New Boxed 295 each No time wasters Adam - 07984 787 717 selling 3 brand new iphone 4s white, been turned on once to unlock and check if working, selling 3 of them from the warehouse, next day delivery guaranteed, message me with offers. bank transfers only. Here I have for sale my iphone 4 32gb. just updated to the latest software, like new vgc. comes with box and charger and manuals. black in colour 32GB FACTORY UNLOCKED TO ANY NETWORK was bought on payg I can deliver it too, email, txt, phone me. OFFERS ONO no machines no adverts contact me for more information HERE I HAVE A BRAND NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 WITH BOX AND EXTRAS I RECENTLY GOT IT BUT DONT NO HOW TO USE IT SO IF YOU WANT IT GIVE ME A CALL THANKS MICHAEL 350

0 comments:

Post a Comment