Wednesday 25 July 2012

SWAP BLACKBERRY BOLD 9900 FOR A BB BOLD 9790 OR BB CURVE 9360 .

HI THERE LOOKING FOR A STRAIGHT SWAP FOR EITHER A BLACKBERRY BOLD 9790 0R CURVE 9360 IN WHITE. HAS TO BE UNLOCKED, MINT CONDITION AND IN WHITE. MY BB 9900 IS MINT CONDTION 3MONTHS OLD, IN PERFECT WORKING ORDER, UNLOCKED AND IN WHITE. IF YOU HAVE EITHER OF THESE PHONES AND WOULD BE WILLING TO SWAP THEN LET ME KNOW :) I WOULD ALSO SWAP FOR AN IPHONE4/4S IN WHITE UNLOCKED. IF I WAS TO SELL THE PRICE WUOLD BE 240 ONO, NO OFFERS AS THIS PHONE IS FAB. REASON I AM LOOKING FOR A SWAP IS ITS A BIG TO BIG :( FOR ME TO USE, I LOVE BLACKBERRY WHICH IS WHY ID RATHER A SWAP FOR ANOTHER BB TO THE EXACT SAME STANDARDS AS MINE. PLEASE GET IN TOUCH IF YOU HAVE WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR :) THANKS CAROLYN :) i have already same phone thats why i am selling it it is just birthday gift no need two phones it is brand new and unlocked with no box just charger Sony Ericsson W910I Mobile Phone. Mobile phone Is On The Vodafone Network. Mobile phone is in Good condition. Phone will come with Charger, Battery And Battery Cover Bargain At 20. please contact me on 07938995394 Brand spanking new Blackberry 9790 Phone The network is on T Mobile at the moment. Internet advises less than 5 to unlock and only takes 2 mins. This is a bargain!!!, first to see will buy phone or text ****Danelle on 07852828247***** I have a one month old Galaxy S3 on Orange. Im looking to do a straight swap for an Iphone 4S. The Iphone will need to be open to Orange and new or nearly new, in mint condition. The Galaxy is in brand new condition and comes with box and all accessories. I WONT SEND THE PHONE ANYWHERE, IT WILL BE A SWAP FACE TO FACE. Please dont

0 comments:

Post a Comment