Thursday 26 July 2012

Brand New Unopened Samsung Galaxy S3 on O2 Network -

Hi, I have a brand new Galaxy S3 in white which I was given as a gift but do not need it due to my company supplying me with a new Iphone last week. The handset hasnt been used and is in perfect condition. I am based in Bellshill but willing to meet in Glasgow area. Please do not ask me if I accept paypal, no scammer or time wasters please! Thanks Immaculate condition, no scratches or marks on front or back, just one tiny barely noticeable dink on corner of bezel, everything else is perfect. Comes boxed with charger and all original accessories. I will also include screen protectors, car charger and a brand new pouch case. Locked to T-mobile/Orange although these can be easily unlocked. Call 07740943144 COMPLETE WITH BOX AND ACCESSORIES. ONLY OPENED ONCE TO CHARGE AND TO PUT SCREEN PROTECTOR AND GEL CASE. NON CONTRACT PHONE. NEVER USED. NO SCRATCHES OR MARKS. CASH ON COLLECTION ONLY. NO PAYPAL. NO SHIPPING. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY PLEASE. TEXT ME NOW! I am looking for 150 pound and another phone so tell me what fone you would give me thanks my fone is only 5weeks old in good working order and fully boxed with everything. email me or give me a text thanks VERY good condition htc evo 3D phone unlocked to all networks. Only light marks on upper edge, other than that very good condition with screen protector still on. Comes with phone charger memory card and external battery dock . 210 ONO & swaps welcome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment