Monday 30 July 2012

I phone 4s (like new) black 16gb *

I phone 4s in brill condition adult owner no smoker had screen protesters on from begining on orange can be unlocked , never been dropped or anything like that Hi there I have brand new sealed apple iPad 3 unwanted gift looking for swap with iPhone 4 and 4s or Samsung galaxy s3 plus cash my way anyone interested please email me thanks I HAVE A SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 1 IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. NO SCRATCHES AND HARDLY EVER USED 3G WIFI AND 32GB. 165 AND NO OFFER, COMES WITH BOX AND SCREEN PROTECTOR. PICK UP IN KNIGHTSBRIDGE. 7 INCH 07818513699 samsung galaxy note in excellent condition with leather case! brilliant phone and not a scratch on it!! the only problem is the signal on the phone which can be sorted in a phone shop!! hence the price of 200 ! text me 07970734827 brand new 9810 torch 2, phone was a direct replacement that was sent out under warranty after a fault appeared with the oiginal. so phone is completly new. box is opened though, only reason for sale is while the original phone was being repaired i purchased the 9900 bold. looking for 200.00 ono. can provide pictures but as said phone is totally brand new. with screen protectors stil in place. any questions please ask pickup preffered

0 comments:

Post a Comment