Friday 20 July 2012

Brand new Samsung Galaxy S3 still in box .

Samsung Galaxy S3 Marble white 16GB New in box still with plastic wrap Phone is from contract upgrade which my sister no longer wants and has asked me to sell for her Open to suitable offers. Cash Only samsung galaxy s2 mobile phone in black unlocked to any network only 2 weeks old as ive had the s3 for my birthday so selling this comes fully boxed with all accseries 230 ovno Wanted iPhone 4s needs to be unlocked eeds to be new? Thank you Needs to be someone that lives in Glasgow and up to delivering it to me ( no offence to anyone that offers it but I will have to put a sim into it and test as I have been scammed on 3rd party websites like this before I hope u understand? ) thank you for sale in good condition has a few marks comes with hd lead,charger and box FIRST PERSON WITH 100 CAN HAVE IT NO OFFERS some specs are full hd screen, 5mp cam, 720p video capture. full touchscreen, sony bravia screen enhancement, 3d pararoma sweep, anroid o.s,, facebook inside xperia. phones a few months old Hello, I have got Blackberry Bold 9780 for sale its been used for couple of days, Still plastic is on back and front. Boxed up and with all accessories head phones charger and data-cable. Its been professionally unlocked you can use any sim card on it. Thanks for looking at this item.

0 comments:

Post a Comment