Friday 27 July 2012

Blackberry 8520 Needs to go!! .

Im selling my blackberry 8520 Its all networks, come with the charger and a green case with it aand its good condition so pm me Here for sale Brand new unopened still in box samsung s5570 galaxy mini With memory card and all eccesorries Unwanted birthday present Please call 07762092916 Thanks for looking Blackberry curve 9360 black colour, boxed with its original box, 2GB micro SD memory card, charger and headphones. Text if interested, I´ll remove the ad once I sell it. Thanks for looking! Just for the scammers: I´m not going to post it to Nigeria. **Relisted due to timewasters** Hello, I have a spare sim card which I am not using and would like to sell this to someone who can make use of this. i have additional contact sim card (Tmobile) which comes with 50min per month with unlimited internet and unlimited text messages. I pay about 20 per month and its on 18mts contract. I can sell this to someone at reasonable price who can make use of this sim. Get in touch with me at 07909837656 or email me, Many thanks, Jay A bold 9780 unlocked (pearl white colour)..stil got screen protector on..absolutley mint cond..with spare keyboard..and has 3 covers including a gucci one....and comes boxed WANTING TO SWAP FOR A BOLD 9900 REALLY, PLUS A LITTLE BIT OF CASH UP TO MY BUDJIT..LET ME KNOW YOUR ON TOP OFFER THANKS! . NO NEED FOR PICS AS ITS MINT COND..CAN DO ON REQUEST!

0 comments:

Post a Comment