Tuesday 24 July 2012

HTC ONE X 32GB White Unlocked -

Htc One X 32GB White unlocked Comes new boxed with all accessories Buy from a trusted seller Can meet for collection I have for sale a boxed apple iphone 3g 16gb. It is unlocked to all networks and is boxed with all accesories bar earphones. The phone is in 8/10 condition and I do not need it anymore as I have bought myself a new HTC. This is a cheap price for such an excellent phone. COLLECTION OR POSTAGE UPON RECIEVING ONLINE BANK TRANSFER. NO TIME WASTERS PRICE IS SLIGHTLY NEGOTIABLE CALL ME ON 07931777692 Kash x Already unlocked O2 HP IPAQ VOICE MESSENGER very good conditions with box and accessories. key features, gps, Google maps, wifi, Bluetooth, Microsoft exchange push mail, 3.2 auto focus camara local collection Iphone 4 32GB WHITE UNLOCKED, sale it is in excellent condition look same new .........Very hardly use nice clin. it is come with all accessory this phone nevar tach insid and NO open like sum one for change parts insid 100% and nevar exchange from apple store with black BOX, and this phone 8 month old, still like new, And i want say after SOLD 100% guarantee NO BLOCK i sale this because i have buy another one 4S 64GB just why like to sale this, however if you have any Q please ring me and open for your offers welcome, and welcome for collect in my house after sold any problem with (No service ) our (BLOCK) you can back to my address our me price is

0 comments:

Post a Comment