Thursday 26 July 2012

SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 BRAND NEW IN PEBBLE BLUE BEAUTIFUL PHONE +

SUPERB SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 LOCKED TO 3 NETWORK IN VERY SOUGHT AFTER PEBBLE BLUE BRAND NEW MINT CONDITION BOX WITH EVERYTHING TEXT OFFERS WILL BE IGNORED, PRICE AS STATED I am selling my BlackBerry Curve 8900 as I have just had a mobile phone upgrade. The phone is on O2 although giffgaff sim cards will work on the device as they use the O2 network. The phone is in a great condition with only a few minor marks on the device. The phone comes with the following: Box Charger Spare Battery USB for the computer BB set-up disk The price is 70 o.n.o. If you have any questions please reply to this advert. Upgraded phone from my mobile company. Unlocked, brand new and in factory box! Unwanted due to keep my old phone; 24 MONTHS WARRANTY NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW 400 NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW Iphone 3GS 8GB Black, Boxed and Apple Professionally unlocked to all networks. Has full Griffin ruggedised back rubber front and back cases with screencover and is in mint and almost brand new condition. Battery life exceptional Collect from Strensall, York only. Please, no more Nigerian scammers, it is getting boring. Blackberry Bold 9900. Excellent condition, Only a couple of months old. Would like 300 OVNO. Minimal usage due to being a spare phone. Due to computer playing up I am unable to upload pictures I have taken on the phone. I will be happy to send th

0 comments:

Post a Comment