Wednesday 25 July 2012

Brand New galaxy s3 is up for sale. -

Brand new galaxy s3 completely sealed is up for sale here today. This phone is a white colour one and is locked to O2 network but you can unlock it by calling O2 customer services for 15 pounds. This was a gift given 2 me yesterday but I dont want it n therefore I am selling this phone. If you are interested plz call or txt me. Thank you for watching this ad. Name: Ash Contact: 07805178270 Blackberry torch 9860 all touch screen brand new and unused will work on any network as phone is sim free and factory unlocked comes boxed as new any genuine offers considered or will swap for a Blackberry bold 9900 only For sale here we have a genuine second hand factory unlocked black apple iPhone 3GS 8Gb for sale. Unlocked to any network anywhere in the world! Only a few marks/scratches otherwise in great condition. Fully working. Comes in a generic black box with USB cable and mains charger. Used iPhone 3GS Black 16 GB is in very good condition except some minor scratches. Locked to O2. Can be unlocked if your on O2 for free. Only phone 140. call me or txt me on 07889117767 Thanks I Am Selling A Brand New Samsung Galaxy S3 New Sealed On T-Mobile. It is still sealed. 16GB Internal Memory. I Am Selling This Due To Lack Of Funds For My Holiday Next Week. White Colour. Proof Of Purchase Available. Please Give me a Call On 07943929334 Serious Buyers ONLY. MUST GO TODAY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment