Friday 27 July 2012

Iphone 4 16gb Black, Mint Condition, Unlocked - Open to all network !

This is a very well looked after iphone 4 black. It has 16gb and it comes in black. Mint Condition, There are no scratches on the front or back and it is working perfectly in any network. It comes with charger and headset only as I lost box while moving house, I live near chadwell heath staton so exchange can be made near about in chadwell heath or Romford Area 250 final (No offers please) Call Khan 07714168184 (No time wasters and no bargains) iPHONE 4S, BLACK, 16GIG, SIMFREE, (UNLOCKED) WORKS ON ANY NETWORK, 3 WEEKS OLD FROM NEW. GOT 11 MONTH WARRANTY LEFT. NO MARKS JUST IN NEW CONDITION. Make me a sensible offer or i will reduce the price if trade in YOUR OLD phone IN EXCHANGE. I will ring up apple and get the 11 month warranty transferred in to your name. Htc sensation xe for sale Still have box and all original earphones and charger etc Comes with docking charge station, spare battery,black protective case I am open to swapping too either for a decent blackberry eg 9900 bold or a 9780 bold? Or possibly iPhone 3GS /4/4s I can send picture on request Text only please as I work a lot Apple Iphone 4 Black. No Charger, No Headphones. Spares Or Repairs. Chinese Model. Has got scratches and cracks around. Quick Sale. Cheap Phone. If Your Interested Call Or Text: 07506200127 or email me. Thanks for looking. 40 No Offers Pleas

0 comments:

Post a Comment