Monday 30 July 2012

Blackberry Bold 9900 - Mint Condition - Factory Unlocked +

I am selling my blackberry bold 9900 Black..factory unlocked therefore can use any network sim...Mint Condition... FIX PRICE,NO OFFERS Collection Only........... 07766904078 I am looking to Buy all iPhone 4/4s that are no service and only working abroad. Please note i only buy abroad working iPhone 4/4s Please give me a call to get a Quote for ur Phone I will come to pick it up and pay Cash on Collection after inspecting the phone Thanks Original Samsung Galaxy S 3 Flip Case. Used it only for 1 week. Bought it for 29. Selling it almost half price. Perfect condition, can show original package. Can deliver it locally. Brand New IPhone 4s 16GB White, Locked to Orange network. I will only do local collection and cash in hand. plus only in the UK. will not send it abroad under any circumstances. hi my phone samsung galaxy s2 unlocked mobile phone good condition and good working order.phone has a only charger no box and no other stuff.phone is good condition kept in case and had screen protector on .only 1 small scratch on screen.unlocked to all network

0 comments:

Post a Comment